Sunday, March 2, 2008

ED 566E - March 2, 2008, No. 6

I liked seeing del.ici.ous on Thursday night. I had previously dismissed it as something I wasn't interested in. I'm still not sure that I was used it a lot, but I can now see the use for it. I do collect lots of bookmarks and it would be nice to share them with family and friends.

What I really enjoyed was getting a chance to work with my group and discuss our project. It was already becoming apparent that we have different strengths and weaknesses. Ellen came up with a great name and I think it will work well to focus our project. We've already had some preliminary discussions since class about what we can include.

Also, it was great to learn how to do a screen capture. That is something that has elluded me for years. I can see using that a lot in my personal and professional life.

No comments: